Why Should you Chose SIMBA Trolleys?
Fully manufactured in the UK from high grade aluminium, SIMBA show dog trolleys combine strength and classic looks which will make you the envy of other exhibitors. We have developed our trolleys over the past two years, changing the design several times after listening to exhibitors and the concerns they have about trolleys being robust and fit for function. All SIMBA trolleys are now manufactured utilizing full frames and, where possible, fully welded. Stainless steel hinges and locks ensure continuous service. Our 8 inch All Terrain wheels will ensure a smooth, trouble free ride with two braked swivel wheels and two fixed wheels (on our larger trolleys all wheels are swivel). The door is mounted on two 3″ stainless steel hinges set into it’s own frame (not on a 12mm tube). Tubes are fixed inside re-cycled plastic inserts, no rivets to corrode. All trolleys have sufficient water and food bowl supports and a support for a fan. Our original trolley had a 2 year warranty, but the development of our “Deluxe” product is such that we are now offering a five year warranty on all parts and materials.
If You Could Afford To Buy a Bentley, You Wouldn't Buy a Fiesta. Right?
Our trolleys are mainly bespoke and production takes a week, delivery is via courier, or if you wish you can collect. If you live within the south midlands, we will deliver personally.
Features of Our SIMBA Trolleys
- Double handles with contoured rubber grips removable, not screwed so no corrosion;
- Door mounted on a welded frame for more strength;
- Front, rear & end frames fully welded making the trolley more robust;
- Chrome plated door lock with Two key’s;
- Top edged in aluminium, can be used as a grooming table;
- Fan support bar;
- Food and drinking bowl support bars;
- Top and base totally impervious to liquid, shatterproof and easy to clean;
- 3″ stainless steel hinges used throughout assembly;
- Folds flat for easy storage;
- Detachable carriage.
Item added to cart